Diversity & Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are the foundation of our culture and remains a key priority in support of our employees, customers and communities. We recognize that diversity today means more than race and gender. We continue to foster environments where a variety of different voices are encouraged and heard and opinions are valued and considered. AM Pierce & Associates recognizes that diversity in the workplace today can include some of the following:
- Ethnicity/national origin
- Gender, identity, expression
- Sexual orientation
- Religion, belief and spirituality
- Personality type
- Thinking/learning style
- Veteran status
AM Pierce & Associates appreciates and respects our employees’ backgrounds, experiences and talents. Our corporate culture promotes sharing any and all opinions, perspectives and interpretations. As such, we are able to better serve our customers with fresh, innovative ideas and solutions.
AM Pierce & Associates is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion at every level of our organization. A snapshot of our current workforce is listed below:
- More than 68 percent of our organization’s total workforce is comprised females or members of racial, ethnic and cultural minorities.
- Females, ethnic, racial and cultural minorities make up more than 90 percent of our leadership team.
- Female representation of our C-Suite is 100 percent.
- 30 percent of our employees are veterans.
- 40 percent of our employees bring more than 20 years of valued experience to our workforce.
AM Pierce & Associates policy for diversity & inclusion focuses beyond just the numbers and consistently seeks opportunities and implements best practices to further diversify our workforce, customers and communities.