AM Pierce & Associates, Inc. has forged longstanding working relationships with its partners in the commercial industry, the state and local governments, the Federal Government, and the industry partners in our surrounding communities. AM Pierce & Associates provides to its customers acquisition, program, requirements, and technical and engineering services. AM Pierce has active prime contracts in which the customer can contract directly with us.
- Seaport-e. The Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Warfare Centers established the Seaport Enhanced (SeaPort-e) Multiple Award Contract (MAC). This contract vehicle utilizes a web-based, e-business procurement portal, to facilitate performance-based service acquisition, leverage buying power, improve business intelligence, and reduce cycle time. AM Pierce renewed its Seaport-e contract in 2014 and is a small business prime in all zones.
Visit our Seaport-e Tab
- AIR 4.5.8 MAC. The Air Traffic Control (ATC) Systems Division, Naval Air Warfare Center, Aircraft Department (NAWCAD) Patuxent River Code 4.5.8, located at St. Inigoes, MD is the In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) and Software Support Activity (SSA) for Air Traffic Control and Landing Systems (ATC&LS) established a Multiple Award Contract (MAC) in which AM Pierce provides support services for the development of a prototype, testing, integration and evaluation of Joint Precision Approach and Landing System (JPALS) equipment, into aircraft and ship platforms and in support of developmental programs such as the (JPALS), Navy Unmanned Combat Air System (N-UCAS) and Unmanned Carrier-Launched Airborne Surveillance (UCLASS) programs.
AM Pierce has also forged many strategic partnerships with both large and small businesses, in which we have active contracts in place and is a viable resource to contract with AM Pierce. These contracts provide a mechanism in which the Government can task AM Pierce to provide support services:
- Human Systems Integration (HSI). AM Pierce provides human systems functions to support the new requirements of various projects and lab efforts. The human systems functions include, but are not limited to, performance of the systems analysis, functional allocations, synthesis, and evaluation efforts necessary to transform an operational need into an effective, affordable and operable system. Included is the overall integration of all requirements in a manner that optimizes total system performance, quality, cost effectiveness and supportability.
- Data Fusion. AM Pierce provides data fusion analysis and assessments, offering product solutions using the SLAMEM simulation test bed; tailoring of the Simulation of the Locations and Attack of Mobile Enemy Missiles (SLAMEM) simulation test bed for potential UCLASS (CBARS) Air Vehicle sensors; support definition of Data Fusion requirements and Concepts of Operation (CONOPS)/ Concepts of Employment (CONEMPS); provide documentation to support required Systems Engineering Technical Review (SETR) events, as required; provide modeling of components such as: sensors, signal processing systems, communication systems, Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR) systems, radar systems, laser systems, and data links; support and assist in the execution of simulations based on both existing and yet-to-be-developed models; support the integration of new algorithms, monitors, processes, and other M&S components into existing M&S baselines.
- Integration and Interoperability (I&I). AM Pierce provides systems engineering analysis, reviews and recommendations related to the integration and interoperability of PEO Carriers ships, Carrier Task Forces, and aviation dependent systems. Additionally, AM Pierce reviews acquisition, requirements and engineering documentation to identify, analyze and document interdependencies across SYSCOMS.
- Long Range Anti-Ship Missile (LRASM) Integration and Transition. AM Pierce provides Research and Development support services in systems integration to the LRASM and continue to develop and mature technology advances to demonstrate standoff anti-ship strike technologies with autonomous targeting capabilities for improved U.S. naval anti-ship capability. AM Pierce conducts system integration, platform integration, program integration and operational integration. The effort also entails working with the DARPA Program Office, the Navy Program Office and the Air Force Program Office to conduct the necessary planning and assessments, access necessary platforms and integrate all supporting efforts.
- Battle Management Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (BMC4I). AM Pierce provides support services for hardware and software interfacing, engineering and integration of multiple source real time intelligence data in decision aiding systems. AM Pierce provides defense system hardware integration of mission critical computer resources, hardware elements, and hardware software interfaces for existing and emerging DoD systems.
- Information Technology and Logistics Management. AM Pierce provides logistics management support to the National Capital Region (NCR) Integrated Air Defense System (IADS) Information Technology contract. AM Pierce has established a unit-level Supply Management function in accordance multiple procedures, include Air Force standards.
- Security and Program Protection/Declassification Support. AM Pierce supports the implementation of the Classification and Security Review Supporting Public Release Programs. AM Pierce assists the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS) Program and Agency personnel with developing and/or updating, and implementing Security Classification Guides (SCGs).
- Organic Airborne Mine Countermeasures (OAMCM) Systems Support. AM Pierce provides systems engineering and integration (SE&I), electrical engineering, design, and technical support services to existing and emergent OAMCEM Integration Program systems.
- Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) Engineering and Technical Support. AM Pierce provides engineering and technical support for the reliability, maintainability, testability, Quality Assurance, diagnostic and system safety analysis during the design, development, production and in-service cycles of all Naval aircrafts and their landing systems.
- Program Management and Financial Support Services. AM Pierce offers a variety of program management and financial support services to its various customers. Support services include, but are not limited to, acquisition support, technical writing and graphics support, material management, and configuration management and data management support.
To find out more, visit our Markets, Business Classifications and Seaport-E tabs.